Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My First Entry

Jason and I have been married for 3 and a half years. We have lived north of Boston for the past 2 and a half years while Jason attends seminary at Gordon Conwell. He finishes his MDiv this summer! Yeah! Meanwhile, I've been teaching elementary special education. This has been such a unique time in our lives to grow together and explore a different part of our country together. Where will we be next? That's still to be determined.

7 comments:

Delta Kelly said...

love it that you are blogging - i love you!

These Three Kings said...

hey clair!! dont get addictive to the blog like us
hope you are doing well..I will be praying for you guys
holla!

Lucy and Jason said...

love the blog! Everytime I mention you, Jason says "Cllllaaaairrrreeeeee" in that crazy voice, from that movie. Can't wait for another update. LUCY

The Dobsons said...

Hey Claire... For some reason, i'm having trouble posting on here. Hope you are doing well! I love your blog and all the pics.
Love, Kim

nick, robyn and taylor said...

yay, welcome to the fun world of blogging!

Robyn a.k.a. Shirley Q.

Aunt Millie and Uncle Bill said...

Dear Claire and Jason, thanks so much for sending us your blog site. We are so poud of you both and it seems impossible that Jason is already finishing his program. Jason, we will keep you in our prayers as you make a decision about this important step in your life. Is it okay if I ask God to consider sending you to Texas to continue your work ? Uncle Bill needs some of your wisdom !
Claire, these young girls have been blessed to have you work with them. I know God has special plans for the two of you. Please come to see us at the lake when your schedule permits.
Love and Prayers,
Aunt Millie and Uncle Bill

Anonymous said...

Hi Kids! I was delighted to receive your blog site from Aunt Millie. It's so good to see your photos and hear what's going on up there in God's country. Oh, how I've wished to be with you as you explored the northeast the past couple of years. Each season seems more beautiful than the one just past. You've been so blessed to spend this time up there, and I'm so pleased to see that you've taken full advantage of the opportunity. It's truly a wonderful place to be, isn't it? Jason, I can't begin to tell you how proud of you Uncle Hank and I are. I know you have some difficult decisions ahead of you soon, but you have a strong, supportive partner in Claire, and with God's guidance, I'm sure you'll make the right choices. If your journey ever brings you to Memphis, remember that we'd be so very happy to have you stay with us. Please know that you'll be in our prayers.
With great love,
Aunt Judy XOXOXO