We all hope to be able to marry someone we can truly be ourselves with. I'm so blessed to have done this. Tonight, Jason and I went shopping and Jason picked out something special for a good dinner at home--filet mignon. As we were cooking together (which rarely occurs) we dreamed up our own cooking show. We thought we'd be able to really relate to the majority of the people who watched, because how many people are truly confident in their cooking? So, I get to read through the precise measurements with corny comments (like delish!) while Jason makes the sound effects (Oh, Ah, Blah, etc). In the end we toasted to the make-believe film crew and said isn't it always true that the meal takes twice as long to make as it does to eat. Regardless, it was a lovely dinner with lots of love and lots of fun. You should all try it sometime! DELISH!
( I dedicate this post to Robyn V. who inspired me in college.)
3 comments:
OH, I'm so happy to receive a "shout out" from you! It made me smile as I read this and reminised about our hilarious cooking show at Delta's house. What fun days we had! I miss you!
Love,
Rob a.k.a. Shirley Q
looks yummy!! Love you and miss you, LUCY
What time and What Channel!!!??? lol
love it!! that looks gooooooddd!!
kevin and I will have to try for our own show
you guys are to funny
Post a Comment