Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Bloodwork is in...

Well, this past Friday I had a 1-hour gestational diabetes test completed and found out today that my numbers were too high. So, I have to go in Friday morning, yes, this being the Friday of my first week with my students, for a 3-hour test. If I fail that one, then Baby Bintz and I will be put on a strict eating plan for the remainder of the pregnancy. So, I'm praying for good results from this Friday's test.
In the meantime, today was the first day of school, and I love my new class and I think it's really going to be a great school year!
More info



2 comments:

Leslie said...

I hate that you have to go through the long test!! I had to do it too with Sam... I know it's no fun! Will be praying for good results. Enjoy your kiddos!

Adam and Jessica Borneman said...

Will be praying for your test tomorrow. So glad your new school year is going well!I hope to make the trip to Montgomery on the 28th!